Our outpatient programs at Old Vineyard help individuals to improve life management skills within a structured and supervised setting. In response to the current restrictions, our outpatient services are via telehealth on a virtual platform. This HIPAA-compliant format allows you to see and speak with a Therapist just as you would during an in-person session — all in real time, respectful of social distancing practices.
Old Vineyard Outpatient Satisfaction:
- 94% of patients who step down to a lower level of care are more satisfied with their treatment overall. Source: Mental Health Outcomes, February 2020.
- 93% – Patients who strongly agree that they feel better now than when admitted
- 4.93/5- Average Response to the statement “I feel better now than when I was admitted.”
Virtual Outpatient Advantages:
- Can easily access from any location on computer, smartphone or tablet
- Do not need to leave the house, can access from comfort of own home
- No transportation or childcare issues
- Protected access for privacy – only other patients are in your online group
- Same quality program with our licensed professionals as our in-person program
- Short-term programs assist with transition from inpatient to one-on-one outpatient therapy
- Medication management offered in our Partial Hospitalization Program
- Covered by most insurance plans including Medicare
Let Old Vineyard be your Next Step in treatment. Call us today at 336-794-3550 to see how we can help with your path to recovery.