Our day program is a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) that benefits a variety of individuals, especially someone who struggles with everyday life. Individuals with recent significant life changes such as medication, a new diagnosis, divorce, loss, work, or other relationships will benefit from enhanced coping skills.
Old Vineyard’s Day Program addresses:
- Intense anger
- Mood disorders
- Dual diagnosis with substance use disorder
Our day program also includes:
- Goal development
- Arts and crafts
- Group therapy and family collaboration sessions
Our goal is to teach individuals new coping skills in a structured, supportive environment. Through evidence-based programs such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and the Matrix Model, we are able to help our patients overcome their life challenges in a healthy, productive way.
What to Expect From Our Day Program
- Group therapy: Share the journey with others who are dealing with similar emotions and mental health conditions.
- Monitored medication: Meet regularly with a licensed provider to ensure proper dosage.
- Discharge plan: Created from the very beginning, our treatment team will set you up for success as you complete the program.
The day program is overseen by a board-certified psychiatrist and focuses on DBT skills modules with a two-week rotation. Group sessions involve emotion regulation, mindfulness, relapse prevention, wellness, interpersonal skill building, stress tolerance, addiction education and recreational activities.
Old Vineyard encourages family counseling to help loved ones understand the dynamics of the healing process.
Monday through Friday
9:30 am to 3:30 pm