Inpatient Care for Adults
Designed to treat adults who require crisis intervention, stabilization or detoxification, Old Vineyard’s Adult Inpatient Program provides a safe space for patients to begin their journey of health and healing.
While under our care, we walk side by side with our patients to help them identify problems and discover solutions by using person-centered therapy, dual diagnosis (if needed) and medication treatment.
Our integrated program is designed to treat a wide range of psychiatric and behavioral issues that many adults face.
Individualized treatment and discharge plans.
We take into account each patient’s medical and behavioral history in addition to other information from the initial assessments conducted by our clinical intake team.
- Each patient has a clinical treatment team working together to ensure the success of his or her plan.
- Each individual’s plan is adapted throughout a patient’s stay to achieve the best outcome.
- Each individual’s plan for discharge is created from the beginning of treatment to prepare patients for life in recovery.
We take a holistic approach.
By encompassing a wide variety of treatment methods, we can better serve each patient’s needs and achieve more positive outcomes overall.
Treatment methods can include:
- Group therapy
- Various cognitive behavioral skill-building groups
- Recreational therapy
- Pet therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), which includes mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, distress tolerance and emotion regulation
Through these methods, we equip each patient with the tools and support that he/she needs to lead a successful and healthy life.
We know how critical the treatment process is.
For this reason, referral sources are kept informed of the patient’s progress from admission to discharge. Old Vineyard also works with referring physicians to coordinate aftercare and connects our patients with support services we’ve partnered with to help them maintain their new coping skills.