Dual diagnosis is a new innovation in mental health treatments that focuses on substance abuse/addiction and mental health conditions. Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services offers a Dual Diagnosis Program dedicated to treating patients with co-occurring behavioral health and substance abuse disorders. The program provides the most current dual diagnosis treatment for individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders. These patients have a structured day and participate in group therapy that addresses both mental health and substance abuse issues.
All patients entered into the program will receive services that include:
- A 12-Step Program for Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Two Weekly Narcotics Anonymous/Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings on Campus
- Detox Services (If Required)
- Individualized Dual Diagnosis Treatment plans
- Detox therapy options are also available and are based on personalized treatment plans.
Our psychiatrists have worked extensively with substance abuse patients and our therapists on this unit also have specialty certifications in addiction.To learn more about our Dual Diagnosis Program for patients of all ages, please contact the friendly staff at Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services. Call (336) 794-3550 or toll free at (855) 234-5920.