Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services serves individuals from all walks in life with specific programs for teens, adults, dual diagnosis, and seniors. We pride ourselves on having the skills and expertise to treat a wide array of mental health conditions, suicide and addiction issues. As we strive to understand the unique needs of each patient, Old Vineyard is committed to create individualized treatment plans so that our patients receive the best care possible.
To schedule an appointment for your loved one, please call us today at (336) 794-3550.
To learn more about our services, please read our service pages, including:
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment – A relatively new innovation in addiction recovery that is applied to young adults and adults.
- Senior Services Program – Assisting aging loved ones with mental health issues including depression and suicidality.
- Adolescent Services – From depression and anxiety to self-injury treatment, we are here to help teens get back on track for a healthy, long life.
- Adult Services – We offer comprehensive services for adults including many diagnoses such as depression, anxiety, suicide, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and substance abuse.
- Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs – Outpatient programs for individuals who are not in crisis but want to learn new coping skills to enhance their life management.