Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services is happy to provide the following links for more information on mental health illnesses and related problems.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness is dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families affected by mental illness through support, education, advocacy and research.
- Mental Health Association – Forsyth County, North Carolina
- The Mental Health Association is a non-profit, non-governmental agency that promotes mental health for all individuals by providing advocacy, outreach, education and support to the local community.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention raises awareness, funds scientific research and provides resources and aid to those affected by suicide.
- Alcoholics Anonymous in North Carolina
- Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
- The United Way of Forsyth County
- Our United Way leads in uniting the community to bring together resources to identify and effectively address our community’s most vital human needs.
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous sprang from the Alcoholics Anonymous Program of the late 1940s, with NA meetings first emerging in the Los Angeles area of California, USA, in the early 1950s. The NA program started as a small US organization that has grown into one of the world’s oldest and largest international organizations of its type.
Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services is happy to partner with local organizations providing mental health treatment:
Our environment is one of mutual respect and care for our providers. We have comfortable workplaces that promote excellence and allow our providers to do their best work.
We are your partners in life – delivering comprehensive health and wellness services in a compassion-driven environment. We offer 13 convenient North Carolina locations: Raleigh, Durham, Mebane, Asheville, Chapel Hill, Cary, and Wake Forest with over 60 mental health care professionals, attentive and supportive office staff, offering you personalized care. Also providing fast appointments (8:30 a.m. -5 p.m., Monday – Friday), medications, evening and weekend appointments, and compatibility with most insurance plans.